Friday, October 2, 2009

No solution to this equation.

We love each other.
But, it's not that simple.

I am improving. Can't he tell?
Apparently not. He has a blind spot. He doesn't see that I love him a lot.
Or, maybe it's because I don't show it that much.

Should I tell him that I can't get him off of my mind?
That he's all I think about? Even in my dreams, I have room for him.

When you're like this, I can't help but to stay up and wait for answers.
Sometime it's not worth the wait because I don't get my answer.
I sacrifice a lot of time and maybe even my parent's trust.

Maybe I don't want to get too attached to you.
If I do, I am afraid that I won't let go of you when something happens between us.
It's better for both of us.. Move on with our lives and wait three years.

Three years isn't so bad compared to ten years. It's already been 2 months.

I don't want either one of us to get hurt. Because, I know it will, someday.

He needs to understand that I want him, so bad.
And, I know he wants me too.

ily, K <3

No comments:

Post a Comment