Sunday, October 4, 2009

Fear strikes again.

I saw this coming. I really did.
But was it necessary for him to tell me all those details?
No. You didn't even have to give me the general idea.

But I should just suck it up since I told him I am fine. I'll just be a little jealous.
Aiyaaaa. That boy's got me staying up all night, just for him.
I know it's not worth it but I have too much expectations.

A couple of months ago, I wouldn't have minded anything.
I just knew we deserved each other.
But, does he deserve me? Should I really give myself to him?
No, no, no.

Okay, I'm going to stop thinking about him. So not worth my time right now.
.. Wow I just had to check myspace right now.
Fuck everything. This really shouldn't have happened.
I never wanted to fall in love. Bitch.

Now I am feeling miserable.
I hate you. I hate you. I hate you :(
But thanks, because you made me realize why I never bother to find a boyfriend.

This wasn't suppose to happen.......

--
Enough of this stupid boy.

Okay well I originally planned to write a nice happy blog but I really can't.
Maybe tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment